There will be an EEO
Teleconference for 2012 on Wednesday, February 29, 2012 @ 8:00 - 9:30 p.m.,
Eastern Daylight Savings time (EDT). If you are unable to attend, please have a
representative on the call. The conference Dail-in Number is
715-3625; Participant Access Code is 958536#.
The agenda is as follows:
* Your Feedback of the 2011 EEO Institute and Plans for the 2012 EEO Institute
* Suggestions or Recommendations for 2012 EEO Institute Presenters
* AE/EEO Regional Advisors Implementation of the Advocacy and DAP Programs
* AE/EEO Chapter Advisors Implementation of the Advocacy and DAP Programs
* AE/EEO Complaint Advisors Implmentation of the Advocacy and DAP Programs
* Scheduling of AE/EEO Advisors Teleconference Training
* Regional Conference AE/EEO Training Plans for your Regional Conferences.
* Presentation of 2012 AE/EEO Committee Advocacy Award (Individual(s); Chapter(s); Region(s) and Criteria
* Changes or Updates to AE/EEO Advisors Contact Information
* 2011 and 2012 EEO Resolutions passed by the National Delegate Assembly
AE/EEO Committee, it goes without saying, this is a very ambitious and aggresive agenda, and we all must work together to restore AE/EEO as the focus and foundation of BIG. I cannot do it alone, I need your help. Therefore, please at all possible, mark your calendars for Wednesday, February 29, 2012 for the teleconference. Individuals in central, mountain and pacific time zones, I depend on you to know the time realtionship of 8:00 PM, EDT to your time zone. If you have any questions, please respond to this message or call me at any of the phone numbers below.
Julius M. Riddick